RBdigital, the Library’s online magazine service, provides a quick and easy way for LLD cardholders to read full-color digital copies of their favorite magazines. You can read magazines through your computer’s browser while logged into RBdigital Magazines, or you can read on the mobile app for phones and tablets.
How to create your own RBdigital account:
- To create an account, go to Lisle Library’s website www.lislelibrary.org. Click on the Databases tab. Scroll down and click on RBdigital Magazines.
- Click Create New Account located at the top of the RBdigital page.
- Browse the collection by newest issue, keyword search, or genre to find your favorite magazines and to discover new reading interests.
- Check out magazines and read them instantly on your desktop or mobile browser — or check out and download magazines through the mobile app.
- Sign up for email reminders when new issues of your favorite magazines are available.
- Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account as long as you like.
Newsweek, US Weekly, The Economist, “O” the Oprah Magazine, and The New Yorker are just a few of the popular titles available through the Library’s RBdigital subscription.
Check out our brochure on how to get started using RBdigital today!
Download and read magazines on mobile devices with the free RBdigital Mobile Apps, including iOS (Apple®), Android™, and Kindle Fire™/HD/HDX. You can find RBdigital on the Apple App Store and Google Play!
|Your LLD card also provides access to 200 audiobooks from RBdigital’s Classic Collection!|